Have your say with Your Module Survey
The survey for 22/23 semester two is now open
Over the next couple of weeks, you will be asked by your module leader or lecturer to complete an online survey about each of the modules you have studied so far - known as ‘Your Module Survey’.
We really value your feedback. By taking part you are helping to make positive changes to your modules, and this leads to a better experience for everyone.
- is anonymous.
- asks you to share your experiences of the teaching you have received.
- asks how you have found the assessment methods.
- asks what you enjoyed about each module.
- asks for ideas for how your module could be improved.
When giving feedback to academic staff:
- think about your own experiences of receiving feedback on your own work.
- reflect on the full experience.
- provide constructive suggestions for future change.
- please do not use offensive language or identify individuals in your comments - be kind and constructive.
Once the results are in:
- you will receive a summary of feedback for your module.
- teaching staff will present their responses to the feedback.
- teaching staff will aim to improve your modules and your learning experience at Solent.
How to complete the survey
Your lecturers will give you time to complete this in one of your scheduled sessions. It should only take around 5-10 minutes to complete. All survey responses remain strictly anonymous.
Completing the survey online is a simple process, all you need to do is:
- Log into Solent Online Learning.
- Click on the survey links in the banner at the top of the homepage (this will be visible from Monday 27 March to Friday 5 May 2023).
Alternatively, you can complete the survey via our MySolent student mobile app. The app is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
We have put together a short video which talks through the steps of completing Your Module Surveys which you can view here >
If you have any queries about Your Module Survey, please speak to a member of teaching staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.