Are you a foundation, first or second year or masters student? We want your opinions!
Are you a foundation, first or second year or masters student? We want your opinions! Final year students, you can sit this one out as you are already invited to complete the National Student Survey, where you can give feedback on your experience of your course and time at Solent.
Between Monday 1 and Monday 15 March, you have the opportunity to complete an online survey about each of the modules you have studied so far - ‘Your Module Survey’.
Your feedback is important to making positive changes to your modules, and ultimately giving a better experience for everyone.
- is anonymous
- asks you to share your experiences of the teaching you have received
- asks how you have found the assessment methods
- asks what you enjoyed about each module
- asks for ideas for how your module could be improved
When giving feedback to academic staff:
- think about your own experiences of receiving feedback on your own work
- reflect on the full experience
- provide constructive suggestions for future change
Once the results are in:
- you will receive a summary of feedback for your module
- teaching staff will present their responses to the feedback
- teaching staff will aim to improve your modules and your learning experience at Solent
How to complete the survey
Your lecturers will give you time to complete this in one of your scheduled sessions. It should only take around 10 minutes to complete.
Completing evaluations online is a simple process, all you need to do is:
- Log into Solent Online Learning
- Click on the survey links in the banner at the top of the homepage (this will be visible from Monday 1 March to Monday 15 March)
We have put together a short video which talks through the steps of completing Your Module Surveys which you can access here.
If you have any queries about Your Module Survey, please speak to a member of teaching staff or email email@example.com.
All survey responses remain strictly anonymous.