International Marketing Week may be perfect for you!
Would you like to work on real-life projects for a week in 2023, in a European city? We're offering you the chance to get involved in International Marketing Week.
What is International Marketing Week?
International Marketing Week is a one-week international placement opportunity for students to visit one of our European partners and work on a live-brief.
Each of the partners each host a week at their University in Europe, where our students can join others from across Europe for a cultural and academic exchange to work on a real-life project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students who'd like:
- A chance to travel and meet new friends,
- To gain CV-enhancing skills and experience,
- To develop international communication skills,
- To work with companies such as Mercedes Benz, Vienna Zoo or Lucas Bols.
Fees include the experience, accommodation and some meals and social events. There may also be some funding available for your trip.
Destinations for 2023
- Valencia, Spain (March) – Developing a strategic marketing plan for a winery.
- Paris, France (March) – Creating a sports fan community through apps with FANUNIT.
- Heilbronn, Germany (April) – Brand project in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz.
- Leuven-Limburg, Belgium (March) – From logo to branding; creating the ultimate experience for a beer company.
- The Hague, Netherlands (April) – Positioning your brand abroad; Dutch BOLS gin brand marketing strategy.
- Lahti, Finland (February) – Circular economy and resource efficiency.
- Kolding, Denmark (April) – Support a local wine retailer go global (Vikings!).
- Vienna, Austria (May) – Branding and conservation for the world’s oldest zoo.
- Brussels, Belgium (February) – Work with Decathlon to be a sustainable global brand.
If you are a level 5-7 student and have a great interest in business, travel, culture and collaboration, then this is for you!
You don’t need to be a business or marketing student, you just need to have an interest in business management and problem solving.
All programmes are in English so please don't worry about language skills.
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 30 November 2022.