Learning Technologies helpdesk
The library offers a range of personal computers, software, scanners and printers which can be used by all students.
The learning technologies helpdesk is located on the second floor of the Mountbatten Library. The helpdesk staff are available to assist with any problems or queries you might have when using the computing facilities.
You can either pop in to see us, ring the desk on 023 8201 3340 or email us at LT.email@example.com
Rules and regulations
The following general rules apply in the library computing areas, to help provide a pleasant working environment for everyone:
- Messy, smelly food should not be brought into any of the areas.
- Please keep drinks in bottles or covered cups.
- Please use headphones to listen to audio.
- Viewing of offensive websites is not permitted and can lead to disciplinary action.
- Please always carry your campus card as you may be asked to show it. You need to use your card to enter the library building.
Monday to Friday: 9am-7pm